This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Menu with Vegetable Soup, Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Steamed Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Velouté, Chicken and Steamed Vegetables
- 3 - 3 ½ oz yellow onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 oz olive oil
- 25 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. zucchini, carrots, asparagus, peppers, broccoli), sliced (½ in.), divided
- 21 oz water
- 2 ½ tsp salt, divided
- 14 oz potatoes, sliced (½ in.)
- 17 oz chicken breast fillet, boneless, skinless, cut into strips (2 in. x 1 in.)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ tsp sweet paprika (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter (optional)
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 417 kcal / 1745 kJ / 417 kcal
- 37 g / 37 g
- 26 g / 26 g
- 16 g / 16 g
- 6.2 g / 6.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Menu with vegetable velouté, chicken with mustard sauce and steamed vegetables
Chicken corn chowder, Broccoli terrines
1h 25 min
Menu with ginger-pea soup, lemon salmon, broccoli and potatoes
Squash soup, Fish with rice and vegetables, Apple-pear crumble