Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g single cream
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 800 g potatoes, cut in batons (1 cm thick)
- water, for soaking
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 200 g smoked bacon, diced
- 200 g grated cheese (Cheddar and/or mozzarella)
- per 1 portion
- 2610 kJ / 624 kcal
- 21 g
- 19 g
- 52 g
- 2.1 g