Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Garlic Lobster Ciabatta Pizza - Pizza ciabatta con aragosta all'aglio
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g plain flour
- 120 g water, room temperature
- ⅛ tsp dried instant yeast
- 315 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 175 g water, room temperature
- 60 g milk
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 300 g San Marzano tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lobster tails, meat only, cut in small pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh basil leaves, shredded
- per 1 portion
- 2613 kJ / 621 kcal
- 19.5 g
- 88 g
- 19.8 g
Greek Appetiser Tart
1h 30 min
Panzerotti with Ricotta and Sausage - Panzerotti con ricotta e salsiccia
1h 45 min
Spinach, Ricotta and Tomato Calzone, Fruit Kebabs with Chocolate Fondue
1h 30 min