Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g sugar
- 1 pinch ground cloves, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground ginger, or to taste
- 400 g tinned chickpeas (see tip)
Tbsp lemon juice
or ¼ tsp cream of tartar
Coconut Whipped Cream
- 30 g vanilla sugar, homemade
- 400 g coconut cream, cold (see tip)
- 100 g mixed fresh red berries
- per 1 piece
- 1194 kJ / 285 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 30 g
- 18 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16 g
- 3 g
- 5.9 mg
Twice-Baked Watercress, Goat's Cheese and Hazelnut Soufflé
1h 10 min
Gluten-free Bread Sauce
Mulled Wine Bellini
2h 40 min
Rhubarb, Clove and Ginger Jam
Courgette & Ginger Marmalade
Vegetable Tartlets with Chickpea Flour Crust
1h 5 min
Banana Ice Cream with Peanut Butter and Chocolate
9h 10 min
Parsnip Blinis with Stilton, Walnuts and Honey
2h 20 min
Fruity Quinoa Puddings with Raspberry Sauce