Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fish and Herb Parcel
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 fish fillet (approx. 150-200 g)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 courgette, in slices (3 mm)
- 2 - 3 slices lemon, unwaxed
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1000 g water
- 60 g long grain rice
- per 1 portion
- 2600 kJ / 622 kcal
- 41 g
- 55 g
- 25 g
- 4.9 g
Pollock and Spinach Lasagne
Tuna with Tomato Sauce, Capers and Olives
Sea Bass with Castelluccio Lentils - Spigola con lenticchie di Castelluccio
Venison and Potato Goulash