Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Russian Beetroot Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g pickled gherkins, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 350 g raw beetroots, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 500 g water
- 250 g potatoes, cut in small pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- 100 g frozen peas
- 100 g tinned sauerkraut (optional)
- 50 g spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- 60 g vegetable oil
- 20 g white wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 583 kJ / 139 kcal
- 3 g
- 13 g
- 8 g
- 3.3 g
Stuffed Mushrooms with Manchego Cheese
Courgette and Avocado Beignets with Feta Cream, Coriander Chilli Pesto and Salad
2h 15 min