Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g fresh mint, leaves only
- 70 g olive oil
- 350 g aubergines, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g red onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- 700 g lamb shoulder meat, boneless, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 125 g Greek yoghurt
- per 1 portion
- 2888 kJ / 690 kcal
- 33.2 g
- 15.1 g
- 55.3 g