Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g cumin seeds
- 30 g coriander seeds
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, small, deseeded
- 10 g fresh coriander, large stalks removed
- 150 g olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and finely grated zest
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ⅛ - ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 total recipe
- 7611 kJ / 1819 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 51.8 g
- 170.9 g