Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 5 g unsalted butter
- 90 g sugar
- 50 g liqueur, Strega or Galliano
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch bicarbonate of soda
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 lemon, zest only, finely grated
- 1 orange, zest only, finely grated
- 1000 g groundnut oil, for frying
- 300 g honey
- 25 g water
- 50 g sugar
- 1 orange, zest only, grated
- 1 lemon, zest only, grated
- 100 g candied orange peel
- per 1 portion
- 1318 kJ / 315 kcal
- 4.4 g
- 43.8 g
- 14.1 g
1h 15 min
Lobster Tails with Black Bean Chili Sauce
Coconut and Chocolate Easter Cake
Lemon Meringue Pie
2h 30 min
Molten Caramel Centre Muffins
Nectarine Tart with Hazelnut Frangipane
Raspberry and lime sorbet