Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 20 g groundnut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 400 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for flouring
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp squid ink, liquid (optional)
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves
- 10 prawns, raw, large, peeled
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 150 g fresh mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 150 g fresh clams
- 170 g raw squid rings
- per 1 portion
- 2395 kJ / 573 kcal
- 30.2 g
- 81.2 g
- 16.4 g