Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Four Cheese Pizza
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- oil, for greasing
- 180 g buttermilk
- 400 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for flouring
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g Fontina cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 80 g mozzarella, drained, cut in pieces
- 80 g gorgonzola, cut in pieces (5 mm)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2431 kJ / 581 kcal
- 30 g
- 80.1 g
- 17.8 g
- 3.7 g
Greek Bougatsa with Honey and Pistachios
4h 45 min
Orange Burst Biscuits
2h 10 min
Orange Drizzle Vegetable Cake (gluten and dairy free)
Strawberry and Nectarine Polenta and Almond Cake
2h 45 min