Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 215 g milk
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 105 g sugar
- 450 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 7 medium eggs, plus 1 yolk beaten for glazing
- food colouring pastes, for dying eggs
- 10 g pearl sugar
- per 1 piece
- 2104 kJ / 503 kcal
- 20.4 g
- 69.8 g
- 15.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cheddar Soda Bread Rolls
1h 10 min
Guinness® Bread with Smoked Trout Topping and Watercress
1h 45 min