Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 - 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 200 g tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 100 g onions, cut in halves
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 200 g beetroots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g oil
- 150 g potatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g red peppers, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g white cabbage, cut in strips
- 1000 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 513 kJ / 123 kcal
- 2 g
- 12 g
- 7 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
4h 15 min
Pea and Mint Soup (TM6)