Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 230 g water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g wholemeal bread flour
- 300 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for flouring
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1500 g water
- 150 g green beans, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g mozzarella, drained, cut in pieces
- 150 g cream cheese
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 50 g basil pesto (optional)
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2106 kJ / 503 kcal
- 20 g
- 54.2 g
- 24.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Kale, Potato, Celeriac and Stilton Pie
Stilton and Walnut Biscuits with Roasted Garlic Jam
Spinach and Carrot Muffins
Cauliflower Pithivier in Gluten-free Cheddar Puff Pastry
2h 10 min