Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 caster sugar
- 400 butter, unsalted, softened, cut in pieces
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 400 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp pink food colouring
- 1 tsp green food colouring
Filling and Topping
- 400 g caster sugar
- 300 g butter, unsalted, softened, cut in pieces
- 100 g milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 50 g sprinkles
- 50 lollipops
- per 1 slice
- 3309 kJ / 790 kcal
- 7 g
- 89 g
- 45 g
- 1.1 g
Coconut Macaroons (gluten free)
Steamed Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream
1h 10 min
Chocolate Jaffa Cake (gluten free)
2h 50 min
Mini Apple and Cinnamon Muffins