Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 dried lasagne pasta sheets
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g frozen spinach leaves, defrosted and squeezed
- 1 pinch fine salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 100 g tomato passata
- 100 g mozzarella, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- per 1 piece
- 209 kJ / 50 kcal
- 2.48 g
- 3.39 g
- 2.94 g
- 0.41 g
Goat's cheese flans with yoghurt sauce and leeks
Watermelon and Salmon Ceviche Stack
Sicilian prawn salad
Blue Cheese Soufflés