Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Fruit Compôte with Goat's Cheese and Granola on Toast
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Mixed Fruit Compôte
- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith
- 1 pear (approx. 150 g), peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 peach (approx. 140 g), peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 30 g dried apricots, cut into halves
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- ½ tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 8 - 10 strawberries, hulled and cut into halves
Pistachio and Oat Granola
- 40 g light brown sugar
- 40 g pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 130 g shelled unsalted pistachios
- 100 g rolled oats
- 20 g flaked almonds
- 4 slices fruit bread, thickly sliced
- 100 - 150 g goat's cheese
- 1 - 2 tbsp honey, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3098 kJ / 738 kcal
- 21 g
- 77.5 g
- 37 g
- 9.8 g
Bagels with Egg and Bacon Jam
3h 20 min
Matcha Yoghurt with Simple Granola and Grapefruit
Paleo Breakfast Cereal