Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apple sponge pudding
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g water
- 5 Granny Smith apples (approx. 700 g), peeled, cored and cut into dice
- 60 g pitted dates
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (see Tips)
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 160 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- 160 g buttermilk
- olive oil spray
- natural yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1417.7 kJ / 337.5 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 44.1 g
- 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.8 g
- 6.5 g
- 213.8 mg
Semifreddo with Marsala and Amaretti
6h 45 min
1h 5 min
Champagne Grapefruit Sorbet
8h 15 min
Meringue Clouds with Sabayon and Berries (Rosalyn Darling)
4h 50 min