Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g chocolate bourbons
- 200 g cream cheese (full fat)
- 200 g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 120 g peanuts, dry-roasted, salted, plus extra for serving
- 150 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 120 g milk chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 80 g whipping cream
Peanut Brittle Decoration
- 100 g caster sugar
- 50 g peanuts, dry-roasted, salted
- per 1 slice
- 2275 kJ / 544 kcal
- 11.3 g
- 30.4 g
- 41.9 g