Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g kale, thick stems removed, cut in pieces
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 garlic cloves (see tip)
- 200 g dry white wine
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 240 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 240 g tinned butter beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 500 g water
- ½ lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- crusty bread, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 837 kJ / 200 kcal
- 9 g
- 20 g
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Pollock with Potato and Squash Crust with Chablis Sauce
Lentil, Mushroom and Nut Patties
Pizza with Red Pepper Sauce, Spinach and Eggs