Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g kale, thick stems removed, cut in pieces
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 garlic cloves (see tip)
- 200 g dry white wine
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 240 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 240 g tinned butter beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 500 g water
- ½ lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- crusty bread, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 837 kJ / 200 kcal
- 9 g
- 20 g
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry