Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g fresh porcini mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt,
- 1200 g water
- 300 g dried tagliatelle
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1659 kJ / 396 kcal
- 11 g
- 54 g
- 13 g