Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g honey
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ - 1 tsp sweet paprika, to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime, zest (cut in 1 cm pieces) and juice
- 4 chicken supremes, skinless (approx. 800 g) (see tip)
Mango Chutney and Steamed Chicken
- 10 - 15 g fresh coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 75 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 1 - 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, deseeded, to taste
- 500 g ripe mangoes, cut in small pieces (1-2 cm)
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g sugar
- 250 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1346 kJ / 321 kcal
- 43 g
- 31 g
- 1 g