Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g fresh parsley
- 30 g soy sauce
- 70 g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 150 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 900 g chicken stock
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g long grain rice, rinsed
- 100 g broccoli florets, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 100 g carrots, peeled, sliced (2 mm)
- 30 g cornflour
- 40 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2248 kJ / 537 kcal
- 30.9 g
- 55.9 g
- 21.2 g