Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 500 g water
- 150 g spelt grains,
- 1 tsp fine sea salt,
- 200 g red peppers, diced (approx. 5 mm)
- 300 g chicken breasts, cut in strips (approx. 5 cm x 1 cm)
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches ground black pepper,
- 40 4 - 5 g almonds
- 40 g shallots, halved
- 20 4 - 5 sprigs fresh mixed herbs (e.g. coriander, parsley), leaves only
- 20 g wine vinegar
- 20 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed, (optional)
- 60 g rocket leaves
- 20 g pine nuts
- per 1 portion
- 1224 kJ / 292 kcal
- 19 g
- 19 g
- 15 g