Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 2 roasted red peppers, preserved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 150 g dry white wine
- 200 g fish stock
- 8 - 10 saffron threads
- ½ tsp smoked paprika, hot or sweet
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 500 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 500 g fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 800 g gilthead bream, fillets, sliced (5 cm)
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1899 kJ / 454 kcal
- 49.59 g
- 23.42 g
- 18.04 g
- 2.88 g