Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 70 g onions, quartered
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced (1 cm)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g Serrano ham, or other cured ham
- per 1 portion
- 205 kJ / 49 kcal
- 1.9 g
- 5.3 g
- 2.2 g