Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ½ tsp ground white pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 70 g spring onions, cut in pieces
- 10 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ lemon, finely grated zest only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 9 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 220 g couscous
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 125 g each)
- 500 g water, warm
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 1924 kJ / 460 kcal
- 32 g
- 41 g
- 18 g