Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini Crab Cakes with Coriander Paste
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g bread, torn in pieces (approx. 3 slices)
- 80 g yellow peppers, cut in pieces
- 10 g butter, diced
- 40 g spring onions, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 medium egg
- 40 g sour cream, for serving (if desired)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 300 g crabmeat, white (excess liquid squeezed out)
- 15 g fresh coriander leaves
- 15 g fresh mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh green chilli, deseeded
- ½ avocado
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 25 g coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 246 kJ / 59 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 0.6 g
- 3.4 g
Chickpea and Ham Balls
Watermelon Canapés with Whipped Feta and Walnuts
Salmon Gravadlax with Buckwheat Blinis
1h 30 min