Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g bread, torn in pieces (approx. 3 slices)
- 80 g yellow peppers, cut in pieces
- 10 g butter, diced
- 40 g spring onions, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 medium egg
- 40 g sour cream, for serving (if desired)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 300 g crabmeat, white (excess liquid squeezed out)
- 15 g fresh coriander leaves
- 15 g fresh mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh green chilli, deseeded
- ½ avocado
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 25 g coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 246 kJ / 59 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 0.6 g
- 3.4 g