This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Bread and tomato soup, Rolled spinach omelette and Steamed ratatouille vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g medium-hard cheese (e.g. Gruyère, Emmental, Cheddar), cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 50 g stale bread roll, cut in pieces (1-2 cm),
- 200 g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 50 g onions, cut in halves
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 700 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces,
- 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves
- 500 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. peppers, courgettes, aubergines), cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1654 kJ / 395 kcal
- 17 g
- 19 g
- 26 g
- 231 mg
- 6.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Menu with vegetable velouté, chicken with mustard sauce and steamed vegetables
Chicken corn chowder, Broccoli terrines
1h 25 min
Menu with ginger-pea soup, lemon salmon, broccoli and potatoes
Squash soup, Fish with rice and vegetables, Apple-pear crumble