Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Watermelon and salmon ceviche stack
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ fresh jalapeño chilli, deseeded and cut into halves
- 20 g red onion
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- 2 pinches ground smoked paprika
- 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 g lime juice (approx. 1 lime)
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 250 g fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 800 - 1000 g watermelon (approx. ¼ watermelon)
- ½ avocado, flesh only, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 2 - 3 drops Tabasco® sauce, to serve (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 209 kJ / 49.7 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 2.8 g
- 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.6 g
- 0.5 g
- 30.4 mg
Beetroot and tequila cured salmon
24h 20 min
Smoked trout pâté
3h 15 min
Grilled cabbage with blue cheese dressing and bacon