Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 200 g onions, cut in halves
- 400 g lamb shoulder meat, preferably bone in (see tip), cut in pieces (4 cm x 4 cm)
- 3 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 40 g olive oil
- 400 g carrots, cut in pieces (approx. 1.5 cm)
- 250 g turnips, cut in 6 or 8 pieces (depending on size)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 900 g water
- 300 g chicken breast fillets, cut in fine strips (approx. 2 cm long)
- 6 beef or mutton spicy sausages (e.g. merguez) (optional)
- 400 g courgettes, unpeeled, cut in slices (approx. 1.5 cm)
- 350 g couscous, medium grain
- 70 g raisins
- 350 g chickpeas, canned, drained
- 1 - 2 tsp harissa paste
- per 1 portion
- 3753 kJ / 900 kcal
- 51 g
- 70 g
- 43 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and beer pie
Chinese pork with vegetables
Tex-Mex tortillas with shredded pork and black beans