Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g plum tomatoes, ripe, halved
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded if desired
- 150 g guanciale, cut in strips (2 cm x 1 cm) (see tip)
- 1 Tbsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
g pasta, dry, type bucatini (cooking time 10-11 minutes)
or 320 g pasta, dried, type penne rigate (cooking time 10-11 minutes)
- 1200 g water
- 5 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 2322 kJ / 555 kcal
- 20.5 g
- 61.5 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.8 g
- 4 g
- 2589.5 mg
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min