Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-vide Scallops in Lemon Butter Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 scallops, fresh, large (approx. 400 g total weight)
- 2 ½ Tbsp lemon olive oil (see tip)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1400 g water (approx. or enough to fully submerge bags but not higher than the maximum capacity of the bowl)
g lemon juice, freshly squeezed (see tip), plus 2 Tbsp
or 1 tsp ascorbic acid powder
- water, cold, for cooling
- ice cubes, for cooling
- 2 ½ Tbsp unsalted butter
- 50 g dry white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 pinches grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, finely chopped, for garnishing
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes, for garnishing
- 1 lemon, cut in 4 wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1153 kJ / 276 kcal
- 10 g
- 8 g
- 22 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10 g
- 0.7 g
- 370 mg