Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 banana, cut in pieces and frozen (see tip)
- 1 apple, cored, quartered
- 200 g mango, cut in pieces
- 140 g cucumber, cut in pieces
- 50 g fresh spinach leaves
- 50 g kale, thick stems removed, chopped
- 100 g ice cubes
- 400 g water
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp spirulina powder, to taste (see tip)
- per 1 glass
- 424 kJ / 101 kcal
- 3 g
- 19 g
- 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.2 g
- 25 mg