Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 - 250 g blueberries, fresh or frozen, to taste
- 50 - 70 g granulated sugar, to taste
- 800 g long-life whole milk (see tip)
- 120 g plain yoghurt, full fat
- 10 g milk powder (see tip) (optional)
- 250 g water
- 30 g lemon juice (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 518 kJ / 123 kcal
- 4 g
- 15 g
- 5 g
- 10.5 mg
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 1 g