Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g eschalot or brown onion
- 40 g cold butter
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 1 - 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 720 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2149.2 kJ / 511.7 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 63.9 g
- 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.9 g
- 2.7 g
- 457 mg
Macaroni cheese with a crunchy topping
1h 10 min
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Fusilli with Pesto, Green Beans and Potato - Pasta alla genovese