Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g bananas (approx. 3), very ripe, cut in 4 pieces
- 100 g pitted dates, halved
- 3 large eggs
- 300 g wholemeal flour (see tip)
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 35 g chia seeds (see tip)
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 160 g Greek yoghurt
- 100 g milk
- 150 g fresh strawberries, hulled, diced (1 cm)
- per 1 slice
- 1097 kJ / 261 kcal
- 10 g
- 34 g
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Oat, Bran and Quinoa Porridge with Blueberry Compote
Fluffy Hawaiian Pancakes with Pineapple Sauce
1h 20 min