Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry, Banana and Chia Seed Breakfast Loaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g bananas (approx. 3), very ripe, cut in 4 pieces
- 100 g pitted dates, halved
- 3 large eggs
- 300 g wholemeal flour (see tip)
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 35 g chia seeds (see tip)
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 160 g Greek yoghurt
- 100 g milk
- 150 g fresh strawberries, hulled, diced (1 cm)
- per 1 slice
- 1097 kJ / 261 kcal
- 10 g
- 34 g
- 8 g