Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Honey and Lime Dressing
- 110 g olive oil
- 50 g cider vinegar
- 30 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- 90 g runny honey
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 110 g mixed salad leaves
- 50 g dried cranberries
- ½ avocado, diced (1 cm)
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 mandarins, peeled, segmented
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 558 kJ / 134 kcal
- 2 g
- 13 g
- 7 g
- 2 g