Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio, carnaroli)
- 25 g unsalted butter, diced
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, grated (see tip)
- 1 medium egg
- 1 pinch saffron powder
- 40 g onion, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 30 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 70 g frozen green peas
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 300 g mozzarella, drained, cut in 18 pieces
- 100 - 150 g breadcrumbs
- oil (e.g. sunflower, vegetable), for frying
- per 1 piece
- 147 kJ / 35 kcal
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 3 g