Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Emmental cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ bunch fresh parsley (approx. 10 g), leaves only, plus extra roughly chopped for garnishing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 70 g red pepper, cut in pieces
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 20 g clarified butter
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 ½ Tbsp sweet paprika
- ¼ - ½ tsp hot paprika, to taste
- 600 g veal meat, sinew free, boneless, diced (3 cm)
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 1 piece lemon peel (approx. 2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ - 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 250 g water
- 150 g long grain rice
- 2 Tbsp sour cream, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 2204 kJ / 527 kcal
- 41 g
- 54 g
- 16 g