Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g salted popcorn (popped)
- 1 egg white, from large egg
- 30 g honey
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 120 g almonds, skin on
- 120 g pecan nuts
- 120 g cashew nuts
- 1 - 2 Tbsp Mexican spice mix, to taste
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 portion
- 1458 kJ / 348 kcal
- 8.6 g
- 17.5 g
- 29.6 g