Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fried Cheese and Tomato Pizzas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- oil, for greasing
- 300 g semolina
- 300 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for flouring
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 2121 kJ / 507 kcal
- 11 g
- 59.6 g
- 26.6 g
- 3.2 g