Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawns with Tomato, Saffron and Anchovy Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g dry white wine
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- 2 tinned anchovy fillets
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 24 large raw prawns, peeled
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 cucumbers, deseeded and cubed
- 4 Tbsp fresh chives, finely sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- per 1 portion
- 435 kJ / 104 kcal
- 5 g
- 11 g
- 4 g
- 3 g
Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese
1h 15 min
Lentil and spinach soup
Cannelloni with Artichoke Filling and Tomato Sauce
1h 35 min
Barley Nasi Goreng with Prawns