Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Tbsp white peppercorns
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 50 g celery, cut in pieces
- 50 g bacon, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch smoked paprika, plus extra for garnishing
- 30 g butter, diced
- 150 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 600 g fresh sweetcorn kernels
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 800 g water
- 250 g chorizo, thinly sliced at an angle
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- single cream, for serving
- celery leaves, for garnishing
- fresh chives, finely sliced, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2142 kJ / 512 kcal / 2142 kJ / 512 kcal
- 18 g / 18 g
- 40 g / 40 g
- 31 g / 31 g