Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 40 g olive oil
- 250 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 650 g sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (2 cm)
- 300 g milk
- 300 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 pinches ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 150 g double cream
- per 1 portion
- 2429 kJ / 582 kcal
- 8.8 g
- 56.8 g
- 33.5 g