Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried Panini Bread - Panini al curry e ricotta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g milk
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 heaped tsp curry powder
- 500 g pasta flour (type 00) , plus extra for dusting
- 80 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 10 g fine sea salt
- per 1 piece
- 1272 kJ / 304 kcal / 1272 kJ / 304 kcal
- 9.3 g / 9.3 g
- 51.6 g / 51.6 g
- 8.2 g / 8.2 g