This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Stuffed Brioche with Pork, Swiss Chard, Fennel and Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 ½ tsp caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 15 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp water, warm
- 300 g plain flour
- 3 medium eggs
- 200 g unsalted butter, at room temperature, diced (1 cm)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g pork belly, boneless, skinless, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 100 g fennel, thinly sliced
- 200 g Swiss chard, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g water
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped (optional)
- ½ chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- plain flour, for dusting
- 80 g soft goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 - 3 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- per 1 portion
- 328.5 kJ / 78.5 kcal
- 2.2 g
- 4.8 g
- 5.6 g