Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 gelatine leaves (2 g per leaf)
- 50 g water
- 300 g mixed fresh red berries (e.g. strawberries, raspberries)
- 200 g caster sugar
- 250 g curd cheese (quark)
- 250 g cream, min. 30 % fat, chilled
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1432 kJ / 342 kcal
- 7 g
- 38 g
- 18 g
- 1.7 g
1h 30 min
Quick fruit sorbet
Chocolate and Hazelnut Gelato - Gelato al cioccolato e nocciola
9h 25 min
2h 45 min