Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g red wine vinegar
- 160 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves
- 180 g red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 fresh jalapeño chilli, trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 - 3 bunches fresh coriander (approx. 80 g), stalks and leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, stalks and leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- per 1 portion
- 300 kJ / 71.4 kcal
- 0.4 g
- 0.8 g
- 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.1 g
- 0.9 g
- 103.6 mg