Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 280 g artichoke hearts, marinated in herb oil, drained
- 300 g fresh spinach leaves, rinsed
- 30 g dried mushrooms, (porcini) soaked in warm water for 30 minutes, then drained
- ⅛ tsp dried marjoram
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 medium eggs
- 450 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g whipping cream
Hot Water Shortcrust Pastry
- 140 g lard, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 90 g water
- 80 g milk
- 500 g plain flour
- per 1 slice
- 1527 kJ / 365 kcal
- 12.6 g
- 28.2 g
- 22.5 g